Colorado PERA Calculators
The following calculators are provided as educational tools to help you with basic financial calculations. You can use them to help you develop your personal investment and retirement strategies.
The calculators require that you provide information. You may click on "Load Data" which will download your information from Colorado PERA's computer records.
Please note the results displayed are based on the unaudited information reported to PERA by your employer. Records will be audited prior to a formal calculation by PERA when you apply for a purchase, benefit, or a refund.
Information About These Calculators:
- The "Load Data" button retrieves available information.
- To clear all calculator values, select the "Clear" button or close your browser.
- The results displayed are based on the information you enter into the calculator(s). PERA law will take precedence in any conflict between information you provide and the law.
- Records will be audited prior to a formal calculation by PERA when you apply for a purchase, benefit, or a refund, and therefore the formal calculation by PERA may differ from the results estimated by the online calculators.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is the compounded annual rate of return that you expect to receive on your investments or savings. We suggest that you enter conservative expected rates of return.
- The majority of these calculators do not apply taxes, and none of them project fluctuations in investment earnings.
- Federal and/or State laws may specify limitations not contained in these calculations.
Colorado PERA Retirement Planner
Colorado PERA Benefit Calculators
- Highest Average Salary
- Termination Options
- Colorado PERA Monthly Retirement Benefit
- Purchasing Service Credit - Effect on Benefit
- Purchasing Service Credit - Employment Not Covered by Colorado PERA
- Purchasing Service Credit - Refunded/Rolled Over Colorado PERA DB Plan Account
- State Benefit Tax Estimate
- Federal Benefit Tax Estimate
- PERACare Premium Inquiry for Retirees